FPV definition

Moderator: RC Enthusiast

RC Enthusiast
Lv.6 Master
Lv.6 Master

FPV definition

Postby RC Enthusiast » Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:26 am

FPV is short for 'First Person View'. This module contains a camera that transmits a live video signal to a screen. RC products have two sorts of FPV options, 5.8 GHz FPV and WiFi FPV. If the model has -G at the end of the name it usually means that it has a 5.8 GHz FPV and if the model has -K at the end of the name it usually means that it has a WiFi FPV.
5.8 GHz FPV with screen
This FPV option comes with a FPV camera and a FPV screen which can be mounted on the screen. The and camera connect by a frequency of 5.8 GHz. Usually this type of FPV has the option to record the video with a SD card.
WiFi FPV
For WiFi FPV a smartphone is required with an app installed on it. For the RC products the GX_UFO app is required. Some models can also be controlled with the application. You can find the application in the app store or on google play. You can also scan the QR code in the manual of the FPV set.

derebaker
Lv.2 Lower Intermediate
Lv.2 Lower Intermediate

FPV definition

Postby derebaker » Sat Nov 05, 2016 12:57 am

Yea, I also like the glare awesome machine I bet its a blast to run FPV.

Haroldvib
Lv.1 Beginner
Lv.1 Beginner

FPV definition

Postby Haroldvib » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:40 pm

I just bought 2 of these for my nephews for Christmas. I have a feeling theres one in my future too, I have the non fpv version and I love it.

Return to “Beginners knowledge and Common problems”